columbia jacket sale usa Women's shoes Water shoes ,Columbia drainmaker iii women water shoes cool grey/fresh kiwi women's columbia toddler jacket 2t,professional online store
- Midsole Ports - For enhanced ventilation as well as water drainage.
- Techlite Midsole - Lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Speed-Laces
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: D
- Omni-Grip Outsole - Omni-GripTM is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
- Internal Support Frame - Keeps your foot stable within the shoe and adds to the durability.
- Synthetic Toe Cap - Keeps your toes protected should your outdoor pursuits take you over rocky terrain or along tree root filled trails.
When the trail heats up, the Columbia Drainmaker III Women's Trail Running Shoes keep you comfortable with protection and vent-ability. Upper This shoe combines the ruggedness of a light trail walking shoe and the comfort of a running shoe. The upper is constructed with a breathable mesh ensuring your feet stay cool during strenuous outdoor activities. An internal support frame offers a great deal of stability within the shoe keeping your foot stable and comfortable without being restrictive. A synthetic toe cap also adds to the overall protection of the shoe keeping your toes safe from rocks or branches that may be in your path. Midsole Constructed from Columbia's Techlite midsole which is a lightweight midsole component built for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return. Also featuring midsole ports which allows air to pass through and circulate underneath the foot keeping your feet cool and well ventilated. Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency from heel to toe strike. The Ports of the midsole are served to drain water if your hike takes you through shallow water. Outsole For tough terrain you need tough grip. These shoes feature Columbia's Omni-Grip outsole. Omni-GripTM is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment. Omni-Grip is specifically designed for the rigors of hiking through unforgiving terrain, it strategically blends log zones and rubber compounds offering unsurpassed grip over rock, loose dirt and gravel. Water traction treatments prevent slippage and mean the shoe is just as functional in and around water.